From a Professional View:
Radu Croitor earned his law degree at the Law Faculty of Moldova State University in 2014. He also studied at the Law Faculty of Babeș-Bolyai University, Romania. Radu is an alumnus of Leavitt Institute for International Development. He joined our firm in 2015. Previously, he was actively involved in human rights organizations in Moldova.
At Popa & Associates, Radu has proven his litigation skills, as he represented our client’s interests in several commercial litigations. His main practice areas are Energy and Climate Law. He also advises clients on international transaction matters.
- LL.M. in Energy and Climate Law, University of Groningen, Netherlands, 2016 – to date
- Law degree, State University of Moldova, 2015
- Bachelor Exchange program, Faculty of Law – Babes-Bolyai University, from Romania, 2014
- Junior Associate, BAA ”Popa & Associates”, 2015 – to date
- Long Term Observer of Parliamentary Elections, Association Promo-Lex, 2014 – 2015
- Internship, CRISTEA, SARB & ASSOCIATES, Romania, 2014
- Executive Board Member, National Youth Council of Moldova, Chisinau, 2011 – 2013
- Regional coordinator of “Let’s do it Moldova” Project, 2011
- Public Meetings Observer, Resourse Center for Human Rights, Chisinau, 2010 – 2012
- Member of the Youth Parliament of the Republic of Moldova, 2010 – 2011
- National Festival of Volunteers, Category “Most active volunteer”, 3rd place, December 2010
- Winner of the contest “Why I love Romania ?” organised by The Department of the Romanian Abroads of the Romanian Government, August 2010
- Romanian, Russian, English, Dutch