From a Professional View:
Areas of practice: Civil law, Commercial law, Banking law, Corporate law, Insolvency law
Sergiu Golub is a member of the department of private law, university lecturer, doctor of law.
Sergiu Golub has impressive experience in the field of commercial, banking, and insolvency law. Sergiu represents the top companies in the country and abroad. He is well known for his ability to develop and implement effective legal solutions, publishing valuable articles in the legal field.
His strong character and gentle approach makes him the best partner of your business.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law from Babeş-Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca in 1998.
- He has held the position of Vice Dean and member of the Department of Private Law, director of the department of distance education.
- From 2011 to present he is a trainer at the Romanian Notarial Institute.
- In 2013 he participated in the Biennial Conference of the Faculty of Law of the Western University with the theme “Law of insolvency” vs. Civil Code.
- In 2014 he obtained the title of doctor in law.
- Degree in Law from the Faculty of Law of “Babeș-Bolyai” University, 1998
- In-depth studies, Faculty of Law, “Babes Bolyai” University, 1999
- Doctor of Law, specialization in Commercial Law, Faculty of Law, “Trust and fiduciary operations”, 2014
- Vice Dean
- Director of the Department of Distance Education
- Secretary of the Department of Private Law
- Trainer at the Romanian Notarial Institute, 2011- present
- Editorial Secretary, “Studia Universitatis Babeș-Bolyai”, the series of jurisprudence
- Journal of Companies and Commercial Law, member of the editorial board
- Phoenix Magazine, UNPIR, member of the scientific college