From a Professional View:
Olga Moraru gained valuable experience covering employment questions, including individual and collective lay-offs, transfers and business takeover, individual and collective employment agreements, employee benefits and voluntary retirement plans, disciplinary dismissals, consultations and negotiations with trade unions, employee privacy. She is particularly skilled in advising on various sensitive issues relating to termination of individual employment agreements for top-management and executive positions, negotiating additional conditions and obligations.
Due to her extensive legal knowledge, including past work as a clerk at Buiucani Court, Olga acted in numerous types of litigation cases handled by Popa & Associates. Our clients benefit from her top-grade legal counsel with substantial experience and practice in complex, sensitive and controversial issues. Also, she specializes in civil and commercial litigation and dispute resolution. She is known for achieving amicable settlement of cases and mediation, thanks to her membership as a Mediator at the Ministry of Justice.
- Course for mediators, Mediation in criminal cases involving children in conflict with the
- law, by the IRP and National Institute of Justice, 2016
- LL.M. in Civil Law, State University of Moldova, Chisinau, 2008
- Law degree, University of European Studies of Moldova, Chisinau, 2007
- Jurisconsult, BAA ”Popa & Associates”, 2015 – to date Mediator, Certified by the Ministry of Justice, 2014
- Main specialist in Criminal and Contravention Department, Buiucani Court, Chisinau, 2015
- Clerk at Buiucani Court, 3rd Class Counsellor, Chisinau, 2009 – 2015
- Romanian, Russian, English, French